The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Join an established 8-physician team & focus your skills on elevating the team in delivering patient-centered, quality care
- Practice in a 365 bed acute care level II trauma facility serving patients in the Ventura and Los Angeles counties, as well as the greater Conejo Valley
- Open ICU – no procedures necessary
- Blocked schedule for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Competitive Compensation package + RVU bonuses
- Commencement and relocation allowabce
- Great Benefits Package includes medical, dental, life insurance, disability, CME reimbursement, 401k with matching, etc.
Location and Lifestyle
- Only thirty minute drive south to the beautiful beaches of Malibu
- Thousand Oaks offers a thriving business environment with attractive shopping, restaurants, culture, and pleasant year-round temperatures averaging 60 – 75 degrees
- Likewise, citizens are committed to preserving the city’s setting within a picturesque plateau, rimmed by tree-dotted hills and scenic mountains
- Our parks are filled with open fields, trails, wilderness and wildlife to entice many urban-weary San Fernando Valley families to seek relocation in the Conejo Valley
- Many neighborhoods have schools within walking distance, parks, greenbelts, cul-de-sacs, and other amenities
- Gated communitiesproviding privacy and security paired with rolling hills, gulches and canyons, indigenous oaks and sycamores as well as natural and man-made lakes
- Excellent local school system for families with children
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Adreanna Bourassa at 949-215-2388 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.