The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
St. Mary is a 206-bed not-for-profit facility with a medical staff of 300 physicians in a variety of specialties, including: pediatrics, oncology, cardiology, family, internal medicine and obstetrics. St. Mary is committed to providing the best health-care possible for their patients and offers accredited educational programs, the latest technology, and compassionate care.
- Join and Established 8 physician team and Hospitalist RN
- Open ICU – no procedures required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to both Internal Medicine and Family Medicine candidate
- Excellent Compensation with RVU productivity bonuses
- Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, life AD&D, Long and Short Term Disability insurance, 401k program with matching
- Commencement Bonuses and relocation available
Located in the heart of the Victor Valley and home to 72,922 residents, Apple Valley, California is located in the county of San Bernardino, 95 miles northeast of Los Angeles and 140 miles north of San Diego. Apple Valley experiences 350 days of sunshine per year and has an abundance or recreational activities and a nationally recognized hands-on public school system model. Apple Valley also has 4 private schools that offer distinguished award-winning curriculum. Affordable living costs paired with a close proximity to Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Jess Ranch Lake – excellent fishing and family fun
- Big Bear Mountains and Lake – less than an hour from SB
- Local mountain resort with fishing, hiking and snow boarding
- Las Vegas – 3 hrs.
- Affordable housing
- Great schools
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Adreanna Bourassa at 949-215-2388 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.