Apple Valley, California is located in the county of San Bernardino, 95 miles northeast of Los Angeles and 140 miles north of San Diego. The Town of Apply Valley is located in the heart of the Victor Valley and is home to 72,922 residents. Apple Valley experiences 350 days of sunshine per year and has an abundance or recreational activities and a nationally recognized hands-on public school system model. Apple Valley also has 4 private schools that offer distinguished award-winning curriculum.
The Team – The Hospital
St. Mary is a 206-bed not-for-profit facility with a medical staff of 300 physicians in a variety of specialties, including: pediatrics, oncology, cardiology, family, internal medicine and obstetrics. St. Mary is committed to providing the best health-care possible for their patients and offers accredited educational programs, the latest technology, and compassionate care.
Services include, 24-Hour Emergency Services, Comprehensive Cardiac Services Outpatient Surgery Pavilion, Pediatric Care, Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy, Senior Select Membership Program, Mobile Health Services, Chest Pain Emergency Center, Open Heart Surgery Program, Level II Neonatal Intensive Care, Diagnostic Imaging Services, Diabetes Education Services, Physician Select Referral Services, Robotic-Assisted Surgery Program, Center for Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Join and Established 8 physician team and hospitalist RN
- Full or Part Time Nocturnist Positions available
- Open ICU – central lines and intubations required; proctoring available at hospital
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to both Internal Medicine and Family Medicine candidate
- Excellent Compensation with guaranteed RVU productivity bonuses
- For Full Time Nocturnist- OVER $300k+
- Possible Housing Stipend for those who are willing to commute in for blocked schedules
- Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, life AD&D, Long and Short Term Disability insurance, 401k program with matching
- Commencement Bonuses and relocation available
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.