NOCTURNIST OPPORTUNITY IN COASTAL SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!
FULL OR PART TIME OPTIONS AVAILABLE
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
Saint John’s Regional Medical Center is a state-of-the art 266-bed hospital with a 23-bed acute rehabilitation facility. The Center offers comprehensive services including cardiac care, pediatric and maternity services. Nearby Saint John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital has 82 acute-care beds and 99-bed extended care unity with the only hyperbaric medicine unit in West Ventura Country. As part of the Catholic Healthcare West system, these two hospitals have the resources and support of the eighth-largest hospital network in the country.
- Established 20 physician team with hospitalist RN
- Open ICU, no procedures necessary
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off or flexible schedule based on your full time or part time needs; you decide
- Cerner EMR system
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1 visa candidates welcome to apply – cap exempt facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Residents and new graduates welcome to apply
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained candidates with hospitalist experience eligible to apply
Hospital Awards & Recognition
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award – Clinical Excellence for 4 years in a row (2012-2015)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades America’s 100 best hospitals for 2015
- Healthgrades 5 Star rating for Cardiac, Pulmonary, GI, Vascular, Critical Care & Women’s Health
Location and Lifestyle
Located on Southern California’s beautiful Strawberry Coast, the city of Oxnard, in Ventura County, is proud of its outstanding quality of life, strong economy, fine schools, excellent healthcare and wide variety of affordable housing choices.
Just an hour north of Los Angeles and about half an hour south of Santa Barbara, 30 minutes north of Malibu and Santa Monica areas, is in the perfect central location for experiencing Southern California. Located just 20 minutes from the desirable areas of Westlake Village and Thousand Oaks, well known for exceptional schools, upscale dining and shopping, and attractive real estate, Oxnard is ideally situated for any lifestyle. As the largest community in Ventura County, Oxnard combines big city living with the easygoing charm of a Southern California beach town.
The daily temperature is moderate, with cool summers and mild winters. Seven miles of clean white beaches beckon to surfers and sun lovers, and the Channel Island Harbor is a gateway for fantastic sailing. Between the ocean, Channel Islands National Park and over 40 public parks, outdoor adventures have no shortage of options. The city is home to the world-famous California Strawberry Festival, which benefits more than 40 non-profit organizations and scholarships.
To learn more about this exceptional opportunity please contact Adreanna Bourassa at 949-215-2388 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.