Join our experienced team of Hospitalists
at Abrazo West Valley Campus with 365 Day of Sunshine!
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation.
Abrazo West Valley, a 164 bed acute care community hospital with advanced surgical technology, obstetrical and cardiovascular care, and women’s diagnostic services and advanced medical imaging. Abrazo West Valley is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and features an accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Established 14 physician team with Hospitalist RN
- Open ICU
- No procedures required
- Level 1 trauma center
- Blocked schedule with 7 on / 7 off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Continuous training and education through the SoundInstitute™
- Leadership development through Path to Partnership™
- Resident Physicians and New Grads welcome to apply
Location and Lifestyle
Located in the growing western region of Phoenix, Arizona and surrounded by stunning sunsets, beautiful mountain ranges and the Sonoran Desert. Towering saguaro cactuses, spring wildflowers and mountains on every horizon are just a few of the natural aesthetics that make Phoenix one of the best cities to spend time outdoors. Hiking and biking are some of the most popular ways to see the saguaro cacti, red rocks and desert arroyos, no matter what part of town you live in. The Cholla trail on Camelback Mountain features the most iconic outline on the horizon and Piestawa Peak in the Phoenix Mountain Preserve offers even more signature vistas and trails. South Mountain Park and Preserve is the largest municipal park in the United States, and mountain bikers love the 50 miles of trails it provides.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.