Apogee Physicians is the largest physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Apogee Physicians has partnered with Divine Savior Healthcare, a 52-bed facility in Portage, WI and is looking for an experienced Hospitalist to join our dynamic team as our Program Director.
As an Apogee Program Director you will experience:
- A flexible schedule promoting an excellent work/life balance
- Competitive annual salary of $315,000 accompanied with a generous sign-on and relocation bonus
- A full benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice coverage
- Robust onsite administrative support provided through Patient Information Coordinators who act as non-clinical liaisons between physicians, patients, hospital staff and Apogee’s home office
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered
- Continuous training through CME accredited courses: Apogee University and Program Directors Summit
Apogee Program Directors are an integral part of our nationwide leadership team. If you are looking for an opportunity to advance and believe you have the passion and dedication it takes, we can provide you with the training and infrastructure to be successful. This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and additional income.
Sorry,this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.