Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Our growth has resulted in several exceptional and unique physician leadership opportunities.
A Program Director at Apogee Physicians is part of our nationwide physician leadership team. This is an opportunity to develop as leaders in this industry and to ensure that we as individuals and as a group are continuing to define Apogee as a true pioneer in Hospitalist medicine. If you are looking for an opportunity to advance and believe you have the passion it takes to be an Apogee Program Director we can provide you with the opportunity, the training and the infrastructure to be successful.
Consider the Apogee Advantage:
- Largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation
- Supportive physician-led senior team and organizational stability
- Report directly to Apogee’s Chief Medical Officer & Chief of Clinical Operations
- Network with some of the brightest leaders in hospitalist medicine from across the country
- Established programs nationwide with synergistic team environments and robust onsite administrative support
- Excellent base salaries, comprehensive benefits and ongoing training opportunities through Apogee University and Program Directors Summit
Sorry,this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.