A facility in Wyoming seeks a locum tenens hematologist oncologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Thursday from 8am to 5pm and no call is required. The ideal candidate has an active WY license and is board certified in both hematology and oncology. Physician sees an average of 3-5 patients per day.
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm
- No call
- WY license in hand required
- BC in hematology and oncology required
- 3-5 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing