An established facility in Pennsylvania is currently in search of a medical oncologist/hematologist-oncologist for locum tenens assistance. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, shared call, and physician will see 12 to 16 patients per day on average. Board certification or board eligibility is preferred, however, all interested parties are encouraged to apply.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Primarily outpatient
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Group setting
- 12 to 16 patients per day
- BC or BE preferred
- Malignant hematology experience - leukemia/lymphoma required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing