A group located in Ohio is seeking a hematology/medical oncology physician to help with locum tenens coverage for their practice. The candidate must be board certified in medical oncology. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, 1:4 weekly call, and physician will see up to 25 patients per day. When on call, physician will be covering 4 sites.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Up to 25 patients per day
- Monday-Friday, 1:4 weekly call
- BC in medical oncology required
- EMR: Epic
- Call pod covers 4 sites
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing