An Ohio-based medical facility is currently seeking a medical oncology and hematology physician to assist with vacation coverage. Clinic hours are weekdays, with no call. This assignment will be a solo setting, with no advanced practice provider support. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted OH license.
Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Vacation coverage
- Solo setting, no APP support
- Monday through Friday
- No call
- Board Certification is preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing