A medical oncology/hematology-oncology locums opportunity is available in New York. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm with no call. Physician will see 12-16 patients per day on average. You must have an active and unrestricted NC license in hand.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- No call
- 12-16 patients per day
- No hospital privileges needed
- BC or BE
- NY licensed needed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing