An Ohio practice seeks a locum tenens hematologist or medical oncologist physician to provide coverage. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm, with 1:2 call. The physician sees an average of 22 patients per day. The ideal candidate is board certified and may be interested in a permanent position.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
- Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Temp-to-perm position
- Call is 1:2
- Must be BC in medical oncology
- 22 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing