We are providing staffing assistance to an Illinois-based facility that is currently seeking a hematologist-oncologist to assist with vacation coverage. You must be board certified in medical oncology with hematology experience. You will see 20-35 patients per day on average. You must have an active IL license in hand or be willing to work with us to obtain one.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- BC in medical oncology required
- Hematology experience required
- 20-35 patients per day
- Vacation coverage
- IL license in hand preferred
- Call TBD
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing