A Colorado-based medical facility is seeking a medical oncologist/hematologist-oncologist to assist with locum coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, and call will be 1:2. You will see an average of 13 to 15 patients a day. Board certification is preferred, but all interested parties are encouraged to apply.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- 2 weeks per month
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- 13 to 15 patients per day
- Full ancillary staff, no mid-levels
- Paper charting
- Call of 1:2
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing