Charleston Area Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Hematolologist/Oncologist for employment in the dominant hematology-oncology practice in the service area.
This practice opportunity offers it all:
- Guaranteed salary + productivity bonus
- Great long term earning potential
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Full benefits package (health/dental/vision/life insurance/401K/CME Allowance/Dues and Subscriptions Allowance
- Paid occurrence malpractice
- Reasonable call schedule of 1/7
- 95% of work is onsite
- Electronic medical records that also gives you home access.
- Large offices, clinic and treatment center
Physician extenders and full-time, on-site Oncology PharmD. NSABP, ECOG affiliate – research RN support. West Virginia University – Charleston Division faculty appointment available. State-of-the-art infusion suites and pharmacological center that is set up to benefit the Oncologist. Accredited by the Association of Community Cancer Centers and the American College of Surgeons.
We offer a full range of multi-specialty physician support and a 29-bed inpatient oncology unit as well as excellent radiation therapy, radiology, general pathology/hematopathology to compliment our high quality of care.