Established practice with 7 Hem/Onc and 2 NP.
- State of the Art Cancer Center
- Academic affiliation through the University of Washington
- Active in Clinical Trials and Research
- Surgical and Non-surgical treatments available on site
- Competitive Salaryand Signing Bonus
- Full Benefits Package: Health/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance, Loan Repayment, CME expenses, relocation allowance, etc.
Spokane, WA, is a progressive and vibrant community (metro pop. 430k) and is host to regional arts organizations, excellent schools and universities,and affordable housing in friendly neighborhoods. Come and enjoy our mild four season climate (260 sunny days on average) that is perfect for unlimited year-round recreational activities in the beautiful outdoors.
Contact: Neal Fenster