- Full Service Cancer Center - Radiation Oncology on-site
- Currently two board certified Hem/Onc and NP
- 4 day work week.
- No Call - any inpatient istriaged and handled by oncology nurses. Any questions are taken by NP and sheonly contacts physician if needed. ( on average about 1 phone call per month)
- Hospital employed Competitive Salary with Productivity Bonus
- Signing Bonus and Relocation Allownace
- Full Benefits Package, Health, Dental, Vision, 403B retirement plan, CME Allowance, Generous Vacation Package.
Community provides a lower cost of living and better quality of life. Outdoor recreation is plentiful. Located adjacent to the majestic Jefferson National Forest, this community is progressive but still embraces traditional values. This centralized locations provides easy access to Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia and North Carolina! Great Public Schools and Universities nearby!
Contact: Neal Fenster