- Our client hospital is looking for a BC or BE (if coming out of training) Hematologist/Oncologist to join their medical staff team.
- This hospital is the larger of two sister hospitals, totaling 308 licensed beds, is a regional referral center boasting comprehensive services including a 64-slice CT, DaVinci robotic equipment, the area's first dedicated Women & Children's Center, Open Concept MRI and Level III trauma designation.
- This center is located 30 minutes from the Gulf Coast in a beautiful area and is an outdoor enthusiasts paradise!
Our client offers a competitve recruitment package and salary which may include:
- Sign-on and/or Commencement bonuses Relocation,
- CME and Medical Licensure expenses
- Marketing expenses and assistance if in private practice
- Medical Education Stipend for physicians still in training
Remember, Texas is a TORT REFORM state with NO PERSONAL INCOME TAX!
No VISA support offered for this position.