A GROUP SECOND TO NONE! A highly regarded clinic that has 3 Heme/Medical Oncologists is adding a 4th Heme/Oncologist because of increasing patient volumes. They also utilize an Oncology NP in the department to assist in the management of their patients. EMR in both the clinic and hospital enhance the efficiency of patient care.
This is a large physician owned and governed multi-specialty practice that has many of the factors so important in today's job search arena; a well run oncology department, demonstrated practice strength, financial stability, and a strong future growth potential. The group is located quite close to metro Memphis and they have been in existence for decades, established in the 1950s, serving a population base of 500,000.
- Call 1:4 with new physician joining them
- Utilize hospital based infusion center w/42 bays
- Sophisticated radiation oncology services available
- Long standing Cancer Center that works closely with Vanderbilt in Nashville
- Participate as desired in clinical trials and research
New physicians to the Clinic are salaried the first year and the job offers a signing bonus and education loan repayment. The Clinic provides many fringe benefits to enhance their recruitment efforts, including:
- Base salary structured along MGMA guidelines, plus productivity bonus designed by the physicians
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Partnership track with Stock ownership
- Health insurance for physician and family
- Life insurance on physician/family
- Disability policy
- Generous Vacation time
- Educational Leave
- Educational loan repayment to $90K
- Sabbatical leave
- Profit sharing 401K
The Clinic’s oncologists utilize a large 635 bed regional medical center that is recognized as one of the top 10 public, not-for-profit healthcare systems in the U.S. This facility’s cancer center was designated in 1990 as one of their five Centers of Excellence and it has been participating in research studies since 1993. The Center was selected by the National Cancer Institute's (NCI) Cancer Trials Support Unit as a participant in its CTSU Independent Clinical Research Site (CICRS) Program, and was the only site chosen in Tennessee. The Cancer Center diagnoses and treats more than 1,200 patients each year and is affiliated with Vanderbilt University. They are proud to be accredited by the American College of Surgeon's Commission on Cancer as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Center.
College / University town of 100,000 that is about an hour from Memphis, TN and 2 hrs from Nashville. Good schools, shopping, theater, performing arts and more will enhance your lifestyle in this friendly and welcoming community. Contact us today for a confidential & prompt response.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.