Join 4 Hem/Onc, 3 Rad/Onc, and 1 Gyn/Onc.
- State of the art Cancer Center active in clinical trials and research
- Hospital is a 417-bed tertiary referral center
- Predominantly outpatient-based withinfrequent rotational inpatient (consultative only)
- This position offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits package, including a starting bonus, retention bonus, relocation and moving allowance, annual CME,and more!
- Cancer Center services an area population of 320K.
Rapid City is a clean, safe, small city of 70,000 located in the beautiful Black Hills of western South Dakota and at the doorstep of unlimited year-around recreation and less than an hour's drive from five National Parks.The residents of this fine city are proud of their community and the surrounding Black Hills. The Black Hills area has a distinguished medical community, wonderful recreation opportunities, excellent public and private schools, and a quality of life that's hard to beat! This area is a SUPER place to live!
Contact: Neal Fenster