Join a well-established Hospital based facility. Work alongside another very experienced Oncologist with a fully staffed office, including an NP. Perform a combination (50/50 split) of both solid tumor and blood disorder responsibilities. Join this experienced and dedicated health care facility that takes pride on extending the best patient care.
Reside in a friendly community that offers a wide range of recreational activities in both the summer & winter: This is a very safe city and a great place to raise a family. You will enjoy all the cultural attractions available along with having a variety of good educational institutions to choose from.
If you are looking for a rewarding Oncology position please contact Jim Rowinski directly at 954.837.2704 or toll free 800.365.8901 Ext. 2704. E-mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Job # 749662
- Well-Established Hospital based position
- J1 & H1 candidates are welcome
- Loan repay program
- Full Medical Benefits
- Malpractice paid w/ TAIL coverage
- 35 days PTO
- Retirement plans - 401 K w/ match, 403B & 457B
- Relocation package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you