Our client seeks a Medical Oncologist for their newly constructed, award winning Cancer Center. This new, state-of-the –art facility is ACOS and NAPBC accredited, and includes the full scope of services, including radiation and medical oncology, an in-house pharmacy, an integrative medicine department as well as complementary therapies that support health and healing, and offering numerous patient support services to help equip survivors and families as they navigate their care going forward. The medical staff also includes a strong staff of radiologists and surgeons.
- 4-day workweek
- Average of 15 to 25 patients per day
- Competitive salary, plus production bonus
- One outreach day per week (20 minute drive) plus one other day per month
- MOSAIQ EMR, moving to Epic
- Board Certified in Hematology/Oncology
- Completion of an accredited residency in internal medicine followed by a two year accredited formal residency training program in oncology and hematology
Bend, Oregon is a mountain community renowned for outdoor activities, including skiing/snowboarding, hiking, rafting, rock climbing and camping. With an area population of 160,000, the city has been rated one of the Top 10 communities in the country for quality of life and retirement. The city is renowned for 300 days of sunshine, great local restaurants, year round festivals, and a great music scene. The community offers excellent schools, beautiful housing, lack of congestion and safe environment.