Medical Oncologist Needed for a State of the Art Cancer Center in Beautiful Oregon Mountain Community
Our client, St. Charles Medical Group, seeks a Medical Oncologist for their newly constructed, award winning Cancer Center. This new, state-of-the –art facility is ACOS and NAPBC accredited, and includes the full scope of services, including radiation and medical oncology, an in-house pharmacy, an integrative medicine department as well as complementary therapies that support health and healing, and offering numerous patient support services to help equip survivors and families as they navigate their care going forward. The medical staff also includes a strong staff of radiologists and surgeons.
- Board Certified in Hematology/Oncology
- Completion of an accredited residency in internal medicine followed by a two year accredited formal residency training program in oncology and hematology
Details of the practice:
- 4-day workweek
- Average of 15 to 25 patients per day
- Competitive salary, plus production bonus
- One outreach day per week (20 minute drive) plus one other day per month
- MOSAIQ EMR, moving to Epic
The location is a mountain community renowned for outdoor activities, including skiing/snowboarding, hiking, rafting, rock climbing and camping. With an area population of 160,000, the city has been rated one of the Top 10 communities in the country for quality of life and retirement. The city is renowned for 300 days of sunshine, great local restaurants, year round festivals, and a great music scene. The community offers excellent schools, beautiful housing, lack of congestion and safe environment.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Robert "Bob" Bregant, Jr., FACHE
President, Steele Healthcare Solutions
10100 West 123rd Street
Overland Park, KS 66213