Hematology & Medcial Oncology Physician
Must be boarded in Hematology & Medical Oncologoy
Recently board elegiblity will be considered
no visa options availabe
As a physician with this practice you will be part of the premier group of doctors within our region who have earned a reputation of being the doctors patients have grown to know and trust. Currently there are 80+ providers in the practice. This is a physician owned organization.
The Clinic utilizes only one hospital which is a 308 bed, Level II Trauma Center. There are 15 OR suites, 15 ICU beds, 3,100 monthly ER visits, as well as 13 Specialty Clinics located on campus.
Employment and subsequent partnership offers the following benefits:
- First year guaranteed median average MGMA/AMGA, currently at $ 403,000 with immediate bonus potential for exceeding the median production.
- Signing bonus at $25,000
- Partnership potential after two years
- Health, vision and dental provided, plus a professional discount
- Annual contributions for each physician into a Health Savings Account
- A profit sharing plan that pays approximately, 10-11% of each physician's salary up
to the IRS annual limit.
- 401-k retirement plan with a 50% match on the first 6% contribution
- Two disability policies:
The first covering 60% of each physician's salary to age 65, the second
covering each physician's salary at $3,000 per month to age 65
- A CME allowance paid to each physician: $6,000 per year plus 2% of the physician's previous year salary to a maximum of $12,500. Any unused portion of CME in excess of $6,000 is paid to the physicians as salary at year end
- Medical malpractice insurance paid at 100%
- Paid moving expenses
- DEA and licensure
- Paid sick leave while a physician is on short term disability
- Three times annual salary to a max of $ 500,000 on term life insurance policy
Community is extremely underserved for this specialty, guaranteeing a robust practice volume and broad internal and external referral base from our 250,000+ service area.
North Dakota is ranked high for its low unemployment and economic success with a state revenue surplus. Bismarck, ND is a great, family-friendly location that has recently been recognized with these honors: #1 Least Stressful Small City in the U.S. (Sperlings); #4 Best Small Place for Business and Careers (Forbes); #3 Safest Metro Area in America (Morgan Quinto); and Sports Illustrated Sports Town. Our air and water are clean, our traffic is minimal, our people are friendly and our cost of living is low. Bismarck/Mandan, North Dakota has a population of approximately 150,000 people. North Dakota boasts the nation’s 2nd lowest crime rate, 7th highest SAT scores, and the 4th cleanest environment.
We are experiencing economic growth due to the needs of the oil industry in North Dakota resulting in increased needs and more complex patient demographics within our health care system.
Please check us out, for confidential consideration and to learn more about this opportunity please contact:Tim Wieben, Pres/CEO Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc. Ofc.: 800-498-5404 Cell: 701-391-3056 firstname.lastname@example.org