Large established comprehensive cancer center in New York is looking to add another oncologist to their team. Patient focused approach to care with services including pharmacy , genetic screening , medical oncology , radiation oncology , surgical oncology and supportive care. Great call schedule , existing patient base and opportunity to work in a collaborative environment.
This city boasts a rich culture including the arts, outdoor recreation and great seasonal weather.. Strong public school options , one of the most affordable housing market in the U.S. and ranked as one of the best places to raise a family.
If you are looking for a rewarding Hematology Oncology position contact James Wescott directly at 954.837.2729 and E-mail CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com Please Reference Job # 749518 In Subject Line All inquiries are confidential
- Comprehensive cancer center in New York State
- Medical oncology. Radiation oncology as well as Surgical oncology all available
- Lucrative base salary along with comprehensive benefit package
- Great work life balance and call schedule
- Existing patient base
- Strong school system , affordable real estate and voted as best location to raise a family
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you