HEADLINE: Westchester County, New York (very desirable area, about 45 minutes to Manhattan): Hematologist/Oncologist is needed to join a large multi-specialty group. They have three busy Hematologists/Oncologists, one Physician Assistant, and two Nurse Practitioners. There will be a 50/50 mixture/balance of both Hematology and Oncology. Weekday and Weekend Call will be 1:4. Strong earning potential. Partnership opportunity.
LOCATION: Westchester County, New York
- This is a very desirable community of Westchester County and about a forty-minute commute to Manhattan.
- Experience the best of both worlds! You will be able to enjoy a more suburban lifestyle, living and working in a very desirable and safe area of Westchester County. In addition, because this practice is located about forty-five minutes to Manhattan, you will have very easy access to, be able to enjoy and take full advantage of the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that only a city, so great and exciting as New York City, has to offer. Please see below regarding information about New York City.
- Located in a very desirable community of Westchester County and about a forty-five minute drive to Manhattan, a Hematologist/Oncologist is needed to join a large multi-specialty private group practice.
- They currently have three busy Hematologists/Oncologists, one Physician Assistant and two Nurse Practitioners.
- This large, busy and successful multi-special group practice has a large number of physicians representing many different specialties/ disciplines. They include, but are not limited to: Ob/Gyn. Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Hematology/Oncology, Urology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology and Cardiology.
- There will be a 50/50 mixture of both Hematology and Oncology.
- Established seventeen years ago, this excellent Hematology and Oncology opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- Call Schedule: When the new Hematologist/Oncologist is hired, the call for both weekdays and weekends will be 1:4.
- Offices: The new Hematologist/Oncologist will work at two offices. One office is located in their hospital building. The second office is located about ten minutes or so from their top-notch hospital.
- Hospital: They admit to a full-service, state-of-the-art hospital. It has:
- Dedicated oncology inpatient unit with certified oncology nursing
- Diagnostic imaging
- Interventional radiology
- Inpatient Palliative Care Program
- Radiation Oncology support with dual accelerators and stereotactic capability
- Both 7/2016 and 7/2017 fellows as well as Hematologists/Oncologists who are already in practice are both welcome and will be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- They are offering a very competitive and negotiable starting salary.
- There is also an RVU-based productivity incentive.
- They offer a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Major health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Paid vacation and more!
- There is opportunity to become a partner. The earning potential when one becomes a partner is strong!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capital of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
212-545-7660 (day and evening)
Fax: Please call me first.