One of the nation's leading cancer care centers is seeking an experienced board certified Hematologist/Oncologist for its established satellite office in Jamestown, New York! This position is to groom the next Medical Director! Current Medical Director is planning to retire in 1-2 years. This is an outpatient position with inpatient consults as needed. Office enjoys a full staff including 1 NP, 4 RN's, and 2 MA's.
Join this organization and enjoy a balance of your personal and professional life:
- Employed opportunity with one of the nation's leading cancer facilities
- Mon - Fri schedule 8 AM - 4:30 PM
- Physician will see approximately 20 patients per day
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation assistance
- 4 weeks Paid Vacation, $5,000 CME, full benefits package as well as paid malpractice
- Jamestown is a family oriented community located in southwestern New York, between Lake Erie and the Allegheny National Forest
- Abundance of outdoor activities - skiing, hiking, biking, fishing, boating, etc!
- Chautauqua Institution offers world class music, theater, educational classes and lectures.
- Low cost of living, diverse real estate choices and top rated schools.