A well respected cancer care center is looking at expanding their Oncology team to meet the continuing growth in the population that they currently treat. They are seeking a top tier hematologist oncologist to add to their Medical Oncology team, which currently has 13 Medical Oncologists and 3 Radiation Oncologists
Our client strives to provide the highest level of quality care in a healing environment for the mind, body and spirit of their patients and families through the use of state of the art technological equipment and an integrative approach to healing and treating their patients, including a wellness center, cancer rehab, onsite pharmacy, massage etc.
The optimal candidate for their oncology team would be:
- Have an outgoing personality and a compassionate individual
- Willing to share their expertise and bring in additional level of care in the current treatment team.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Oncologists, even 2016 Grads!
- US Citizen, have excellent communication skills
The total compensation package:
- 3 year partnership track,
- $50k in benefits, including company car
- A comprehensive array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts (medical reimbursement, dependent care and adoption accounts), malpractice insurance, employee assistance program, 401k and profit sharing.
If this sounds like the environment you are looking for, and then send me your CV ASAP!