Valley Health System and Mount Sinai Health System have teamed up to provide state-of-the art comprehensive cancer care in northern New Jersey. This new relationship will greatly enhance both inpatient and outpatient cancer services while expanding the roster of clinical trials. The new association along with the growth the Oncology Department was already experiencing has created an outstanding opportunity for a Medical Oncologist who desires a strong focus on gastrointestinal medical oncology.
- The practice is located in beautiful Bergen County, NJ
- Exceptional Income package includes base salary, bonus, paid malpractice and full benefits
- You will join a number of highly-regarded Hematologists, Medical Oncologists, Surgical Oncologists, and GYN Oncologists
- The Cancer Center will be going through a 50 million dollar expansion project
- Large physician referral base
- The Center has won numerous awards and accommodations
- An Academic Appointment is available
- Bergen County has long been one of the most desirable areas in the United States to live
- Beautiful homes, top rated public and private schools, outstanding shopping, numerous cultural, recreational, and social amenities can be found throughout the County
- Home to the New York Giants and the New York Jets Football teams
- Just minutes from the bridges and tunnels going into New York City gives you access to additional professional sports teams, Broadway, the great museums of New York, outstanding dining, and everything else NYC offers
- Best of both worlds – superb suburban living with easy access to one of the best cities in the world
If you desire a professionally rewarding position, excellent financial rewards, and a great place to call home, I highly recommend you taking a few minutes to respond to this opportunity. For more information, please contact:
VP of Recruiting
Please reference position ID 159893 when responding.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.