- Seeking BC Hematologist-Oncologist, experience preferred
- Full-time, hospital-employed Oncologist/Hematologist to join growing
- 110 bed acute care community hospital.
- Program due to needs in the community.
- Affiliated with Norris Cotton Cancer Center/Dartmouth.
- Duties include outpatient evaluation and management of oncologic and hematologic diagnosis’, supervision of chemotherapy infusion suite, inpatient consultation of oncology/hematology admissions, participate in on-site Tumor Board and community education outreach.
- 4 days a week, 4 weeks’ vacation, 12 sick days, 6 paid holidays.
- Insurances: malpractice, health, dental, long term & short term disability and life.
- CME: 1 week with stipend: (2,000), 403B retirement
- Cannot support visas
Community: Lilac City, is located in southeastern New Hampshire. It is the largest city in the seacoast region and fourth largest city in New Hampshire. City is conveniently located, serving as a gateway to New Hampshire`s famous Lakes Region, the White Mountains with its ski resorts and the Seacoast with its superb beaches. Enjoy many of the conveniences of a prospering city combined with the delights of small-town New England traditions. Cultural and recreational activities offer plays at the Opera House, theater, golf course, bowling, ball fields, hiking, walking paths, rivers, ponds and lakes. Exciting shopping advantages and fine dining are also found throughout the City. Combined with the City`s convenient location with opportunities to prosper, Portsmouth/coast/beaches only 20m away, Boston in 1h 20m, Portland 1hr, Manchester 50m.
Health Search New England
Click to contact
Reference Job # 19048
Your CV will only be sent with your permission. Not interested? Please forward to a colleague.