Physician-Led Medicine in Montana
Billings Clinic is seeking a hematologist/oncologist to join our dynamic, collegial group of physicians in the region’s largest tertiary referral center.
- Physician-led multispecialty healthcare organization
- Close collaboration with Radiation & Gynecologic Oncology
- Clinical environment supported by multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurse navigators, research coordinators and data managers
- Research focus – 17% of patients on clinical & biospecimen trials last year
- Phase I, II, III, IV clinical trials
- Co-PI with regional NCORP and PI for CCDR component
- Only autologous Stem Cell Transplant program in the region
- QOPI certified practice
- ACoS Commission on Cancer and NAPBC accreditation
- "America's Best Town of 2016" - Outside Magazine
Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for clinical excellence and is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. Located in the magnificent Rocky Mountains in Billings, Montana, this friendly college community has great schools, safe neighborhoods and family activities. Exciting outdoor recreation minutes from home. 300 days of sunshine!