Billings Clinic is seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist to join our dynamic, collegial group of physicians in the region's largest tertiary referral center.
- Physician-led multispecialty healthcare organization
- Close collaboration with Radiation & Gynecologic Oncology
- Clinical environment supported by multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurse navigators, research coordinators and data mangers
- Research focus - 17% of patients on clinical & biospecimen trials last year
- Phase I,II,III, IV clinical trials
- Co-Pl with regional NCORP and Pl for CCDR component
- Only autologous Stem Cell Transplant program in the region
- QOPL certified practice
- ACoS Commission on Cancer and NAPBC accreditation
- "America's Best Town of 2016" - Outside Magazine
Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for clinical excellence and is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. Located in Billings, Montana – this friendly college community is a great place to raise a family near the majestic Rocky Mountains. Exciting outdoor recreation close to home. 300 days of sunshine!