- Brand new$18.3 million Regional Cancer Care Center.
- Can expect to see 20 patients/day.
- Call 1:4
- Nationally accredited Cancer Center & CoC Gold Seal of Excellence
- Leading-edge treatment with Pet CT, open & closed MRI & 3D mammography and stereotactic imaging.
- Hospital employed position with competitive salary and benefits package.
- Regional medical and referral center, serving about 450,000 patients a year from four states.
- Located just 2 hrs from Nashville and St. Louis.
Home to two of the largest manmade lakes, Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake- just 20 minutes away with some of the best boating, sailing, skiing, swimming and fishing anywhere in the country! Excellent education opportunities both public and private. Highly rated golf and tennis facilities along with popular hunting attraction, biking and hiking trails.
The downtown district is a beautiful attraction with a selection of cultural offerings in the Performing Arts including: The Symphony Orchestra, Market House Theatre, Clemens Fine Arts Center and the state-of-the-art Performing Arts. Located just 2 hrs from Nashville and St. Louis.
Contact: Neal Fenster