- Join an established well respected team of physicians.
- Currently 2 Hem/Onc and 2 NP's in the group.
- Can expect to see 20 patients/day.
- Nationally accredited Cancer Center & CoC Gold Seal of Excellence
- Leading-edge treatment with Pet CT, open & closed MRI & 3D mammography and stereotactic imaging.
- Hospital employed position with competitive salary and benefits package.
Located in the heartland of the Midwest drawing patients from: Western Kentucky, Southern Illinois, Midwest Tennessee and Southeast Missouri. The area is home to two of the largest manmade lakes in Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake- just 20 minutes away with some of the best boating, sailing, skiing, swimming and fishing anywhere in the country!
Excellent education opportunities both public and private. Highly rated golf and tennis facilities along with popular hunting attraction, biking and hiking trails.
The downtown district is a beautiful attraction with a selection of cultural offerings in the Performing Arts including: The Symphony Orchestra, Market House Theatre, Clemens Fine Arts Center and the state-of-the-art Performing Arts Carson Center which attracts nationally recognized Broadway Hits, Dramas, Dance Companies and well-known musicians and entertainers year round. Located just 2 hrs from Nashville and St. Louis.
Contact: Neal Fenster