Join established practice with 4 Hem/Onc and a Nurse Practitioner.
- Chemo Infusion and Radiation Oncology on site.
- Expanding clinical trials program
- Monthly Multidisciplinary Tumor Board and Cancer Committee
- Average daily patient load 15-17.
- Hospital employed with competitive compensation
- Signing bonus, relocation stipend, great benefits, CME, licensure, malpractice and more.
The community has a local population of 55,000, with a service area of 180,000.Enjoy four seasons and abundance of outdoor living. Golf over 325 days per year; World Class whitewater rafting, fishing and hunting. Family-friendly community, low crime, great educational options, historic to newly developed neighborhoods. Situated at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers, the Lewis-Clark Valley is scenic and inviting. The levee system along the rivers features a 25 mile paved path for running/walking; it meanders along parks, playgrounds, ponds and boating areas.Located close to six ski resorts, numerous rivers, lakes and reservoirs, amazing hiking, camping and more!
Contact: Neal Fenster