LOCATION: Atlanta, Georgia (an upscale suburb, very close to metropolitan Atlanta) Please see below regarding information about the city of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Located in an upscale suburb of Atlanta, Georgia, a Hematologist/Oncologist is needed to join a twenty-year-plus established single-specialty group of hematologists and oncologists and one Physician Assistant.
- This practice has two office sites. However, the new hematologist/oncologist will only work at one office located very close to metropolitan Atlanta.
- There is no running around. The hematologists/oncologists who work in this office admit to only one community hospital.
- Call will probably be 1 in 5. However, the Hospitalists at the local medical centers cover inpatients. In addition, their Physician Assistant helps to take front line phone calls / admit patients.
- The group averages 50 to 60 new consults per month and 3 to 4 inpatients.
- Each physician averages 15 to 22 office patients per day.
- The office has EMR and participates in clinical trials/clinical research.
- The group offers a comprehensive cancer care services, including radiation oncology, radiology, laboratory, social services, etc.
- This practice is offering a very competitive compensation and fringe benefits package.
- Good quality of life can be experienced at this practice.
- There is partnership opportunity within two years.
- Excellent earning potential for this region.
- Their offices are located very close to metropolitan Atlanta.
- Newcomers to the Atlanta metro area are greeted with a superior quality of life at a cost that is affordable. The cost of living in metropolitan Atlanta is lower than that of most metropolitan cities its size.
- Metro Atlanta’s population ranks high in educational attainment. More than 34 percent of metro Atlanta’s adult population has completed college, ranking it second among the nation’s top ten largest metro areas for this achievement.
- Atlanta has been pinpointed as the hottest new location for economic growth. The Southeast business Mecca has become a real bargain for commercial and residential real estate. The quality of life in Atlanta gives the city a strong advantage in recruiting labor from other areas.
- Newcomers to Atlanta will discover a bountiful array of housing options that are a mix of single-family homes and multi-family complexes. Whether you are looking for an affordable starter home, a chic urban loft, or a sprawling executive-style estate, you options in Atlanta are nearly limitless. As the city’s population continues to grow, so have housing starts. Atlanta consistently ranks in the Top Five Metro Areas in New Home Construction.
- Because the city maintains an affordable cost of living, both long-time residents and newcomers will soon discover that home ownership in Atlanta is a reality. Potential home buyers will find the home of their dreams in neighborhoods designed to suit every taste, budget, and lifestyle.
- Atlanta is a vibrant city with a diverse population. There is literally something for everyone here, making this an ideal city for singles, seniors, and families alike. If you are thinking about moving, consider all that Atlanta, Georgia has to offer!
- Atlanta that will offer you numerous and varied cultural, recreational and educational opportunities/amenities, great year-round climate, a very affordable cost of living, and a very high quality of life!!!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.