Hematology Oncologist with GI experience for new location in Georgia. This well established group is developing a new state of the art facility scheduled to open in 2017 to compliment their other loations. Physicians will be hired prior to the opening and have the opportunity to connect within the group and develop some internal support and familiarity with protocol and procedures.
Become part of this well organized and thriving practice that their dedicated Physicians and staff are committed to delivering the highest quality, and evidence-based care every day. Join this welcoming warm, comfortable for patient's and friendly environment.
If you are looking for a rewarding Oncology position, contact me today for details about this position and others available nationwide. Contact Shelley Perri @ 954.837.2683 or email: Shelley.Perri@comphealth.com Job# 748421
- Well established group Atlanta Group
- Full time Hematology/Oncology with GI experience
- New State of the art facility 2017
- Receptive and friendly atmosphere
- Hospital affiliated
- Multiple Locations
- Great colleges, Emory, Georgia Tech, Georgia State Univ.
- Excellent compensation package
- Full Medical Benefits
- RVU Model
- Partnership track 2 years
- Pension Plan