- Join an established group practice.
- State-of-the-Art Cancer Center
- 2 Hem/Onc and 1 Rad/Onc
- Call 1:3 - hospitalist handle admitting
- Highly competitive salary and signing bonus
- Excellent benefits package including relocation and malpractice.
This community is located 90 miles from Macon, and 90 miles from Savannah, and is 170 miles from Atlanta. It has a service draw of 110,000. An industrial, agriculture and manufacturing economy, low cost of living, and low crime rate. There are excellent public schools and many good two and four-year colleges in the state of Georgia for higher education. For recreation, there is golf, hunting, fishing, theatre, museums, festivals, organized sports, and much more.
Contact: Neal Fenster