Hematologist/Oncologist needed Orlando, Florida
Join one of our community based multi-disciplinary integrated facilities where sub specialization and Clinical Trial enrolment are encouraged. The candidate will join experienced practitioners at a fully equipped facility with newly designed and installed chemotherapy, radiation and laboratory capabilities. It is the only cancer center in Central Florida to be recognized by the State of Florida as a Center of Excellence. This is an employed position in a desirable area with competitive salary and benefits and an emphasis on work-life balance.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Direct access to all medical, surgical and radiation subspecialties in oncology
- Ample support staff, including pharmacists, social workers, nutritionists, educators and mid-level practitioners
- Multiple daily multidisciplinary meetings available either in person or by telemedicine
- Excellent lifestyle: Conveniently located in Orlando with access to world class restaurants and entertainment, excellent public and private schools, 3 medical schools, diverse neighborhoods, outdoors activities, Florida beaches, a thriving cultural scene and International Airport
- Academic Affiliations
- Practice development opportunities
- Competitive applicants need to be Dual certified.
- Treat patients within the scope of board certification for benign and oncologic malignancies.
- Actively participate in marketing efforts with community providers.
- Maintain all charts in compliance with applicable regulatory standards for the creation and maintenance of medical records for patients.
- Properly document all services rendered to patients for the purposes of proper care, of payment, and for the maintenance of appropriate medical records.
- Participate in all quality improvement initiatives related to area of responsibility.
- Participate equally in Practice call with other Practice physicians.
- Participate in Monthly practice based meetings related to physician billing, scheduled visit, and productivity processes. Participate in all quality improvement initiatives related to area of responsibility.
- Participation in community education sessions.
For more information, please contact: Jon Soble at (954) 480-8908 ext. 213
Jon Soble, Vice President
National Health Partners
5300 West Hillsboro Blvd, Suite 220
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
(888) 647-5005 ext. 213
Direct: (954) 320-6816