SEATTLE, WA. BC/BE Geriatrician or experienced internist or family medicine physician with a passion for elder care. Enjoy ample time with patients to address complex needs/issues. This practice is uniquely designed to fully meet the primary care needs of elderly patients and their families.
- Multidisciplinary team approach. Lab, x-ray, and rehab on site.
- Longer appointments to address complex needs/issues
- Salaried position consistent with model of care (NOT productivity based). Plus, quality bonus.
- Full-time. 36 patient contact hours
- Care management team meeting time credited towards patient contact hours.
- Call: 1 call per month, 1 weekend per quarter. By phone only -very light. Nurse triage 5 pm- 7 AM nightly.
- Part of established multispecialty group with excellent subspecialists in all disciplines
- Prefer fellowship training in Geriatrics (BE/BC), but willing to consider Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with experience and a passion for geriatrics.
Seattle is a vibrant, progressive city with strong technology and engineering sectors. It is culturally rich plus geographically beautiful. Plus, Washington has no state income tax.
For additional details please contact:
Anne L. Bennett
Physician Recruiter & Medical Search Consultant
Specializing in NW Practice Opportunities & Placements
We are sorry. This is not a visa sponsorship opportunity