One of Metro Boston’s most respected and established multi-specialty practices seeks an experienced Geriatrician to lead the department. Our client has a robust Geriatrics program and is a leader in patient-centered quality care. Service lines under the Geriatrics umbrella include home based programs, palliative care and extended care. This position is responsible for staff management and future planning, and regularly collaborates with cross-departmental and specialty leadership. The right candidate is a Board Certified Geriatrician in active practice with leadership experience.
- Excellent work and call schedule
- Patient panel and administrative duties
- Strong practice management team
- Full operational support team
- Full NP/PA clinical support
- Excellent compensation with comprehensive benefits including a 401(k) employer-match contribution.
Boston is a great place to work and live, alive with history and home to top ranking academic schools, four-season living, fine arts, multicultural activities, and great sports teams! (Job Reference#GERI48)
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4