HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: A Geriatrician is needed for a large teaching group. Practice at a modern Geriatric Center. It is part of prominent, state-of-the-art teaching hospital. This is an employed opportunity. $ Very competitive financial package. The earning potential is strong!
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland (Please see below regarding information about the city of Baltimore.)
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, a geriatrician is needed to join a large teaching group that is hospital-based.
- The new geriatrician will practice at a modern Geriatric Center, which is part of a prominent, state-of-the-art teaching hospital.
- This premier and modern teaching institution has an active and very large medical staff. It has an academic affiliation with a prestigious University.
- The Division of Geriatric Medicine offers a broad range of clinical services for the elderly as well as serving as the base for education of this modern hospital’s house staff in Geriatric Medicine.
- Clinical services at this hospital include geriatric consultation.
- Services based at a modern Geriatric Center and Hospital include a geriatric medicine outpatient clinic, the Geriatric Assessment Program and a number of inpatient services including subacute care, nursing home, chronic hospital, dementia unit and geriatric medicine consultation to the Inpatient Rehabilitation and Geropsychiatry units.
- This excellent geriatric opportunity is due to increased patient volume and area growth. The hospital’s service area population is in excess of 1.2 million.
- Physicians completing their Geriatric fellowships as well as physicians who have prior work experience and are in practice will both be strongly considered and are welcome.
- The new geriatrician will be an employee of this highly-regarded medical center.
- They are offering a very competitive and negotiable starting base salary, which is commensurate with the physician’s experience.
- There is also a productivity bonus.
- In addition, they provide a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to: health benefits, participation in 403B plan and malpractice coverage.
The earning potential is strong!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan’s dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice geriatric medicine!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.