Would you love to work in a flexible, autonomous work environment run by clinicians rather than administrators? That’s exactly what you’ll get with this role, plus competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and fantastic work-life balance with half the month off to enjoy life, hobbies, family, and friends.
When you join this clinic,you will be eligible for The Physicians for Rural Areas Assistance Program. This program pays medical education student loan debt for physicians who agree to practice medicine full time in a qualifying rural county in Georgia. The program provides up to $25,000 a year in student loan repayment in return for a 12-month commitment, and you can receive up to four scholarships, or a maximum student loan repayment of $100,000 over four years
This is a high-demand role due to the loan repayment options. If you are interested, submit your information today!
You will be responsible for:
- Seeing pediatric and adult patients in clinic for minor illness and injury.
- Ordering and interpreting indicated diagnostic testing.
- Delivering great care in a comfortable environment.
- MD or DO degree and a current, unrestricted license to practice in the state of Georgia
- Board Certification or Board eligible in Family Practice, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- 1-2 years post residency experience preferred
- Rotation in a rural market is a plus