You want to work for a company poised for rapid growth looking for its next-level leaders. Your ideal role would allow you to continue what you already do well while preparing you for career advancement. This role has the potential to advance as the medical group’s next Assistant Medical Director, giving you a clear career development plan and offering a leadership position with a high-growth company.
You enjoy life’s many pleasures. You relish winery tours and revel in an outdoor-centric hiking, surfing, and golfing community. Home to top-ranked private and public schools with an extremely low crime rate, and just 90 minutes from San Francisco Bay, the central coast region of California is the perfect place to live and work.
Enjoy the perfect balance of your many passions.
*Relocation assistance is available.
As a Staff Physician, you will join a strong team focused on outstanding patient care. You will serve as one of the practice’s designated physicians with the potential to grow into the role of Assistant Medical Director, where you will build on the platform in place and support new growth and expansion.
- Provide direct medical services to patients, including minor surgeries and procedures, occupational medicine, and many areas of family medicine.
- Prepare interdepartmental medical consultations as requested.
- Provide clinical supervision of mid-level staff, resident physicians, FNP/PA and medical students as needed.
- Provide input into the development of medical services, including protocols, standard procedures, and management of patient care related activities.
- MD or DO with active Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Occupational Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Current California medical license without restrictions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with coworkers.
- Previous experience within Urgent Care preferred.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus!
How to Apply
Applying is easy! Just submit your contact information, and we will call you to discuss your background and career desires.
Join this multi-specialty medical group and live the life you always imagined. Click on Apply now!