A medical facility in Wisconsin seeks a locum tenens gastroenterologist physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call from 7am to 7am. The ideal candidate has an active WI license or is willing to obtain one, is board certified, and is proficient in ERCP. Each physician sees an average of 15-20 patients per day. This assignment will be ongoing, every third weekend, monthly.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Inpatient and outpatient
- General gastroenterology procedures
- Weekends: Friday 7am to Monday 7am
- Must be board certified
- 15-20 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing