A practice in northern Virginia seeks a locum tenens gastroenterologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule flexible but will be Monday-Friday with night and weekend call coverage. The ideal candidate has an active VA license, is board certified or board eligible, and is proficient in ERCP/EUS. Each physician sees an average of 8-10 patients per day, and will be covering both outpatient at the office and inpatient in the hospital.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Inpatient and outpatient
- ERCP/EUS preferred
- Flexiable schedule
- Virginia license preferred
- Board certified required
- Covering hospital and office
- Night and weekend call coverage
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing