A locum tenens gastroenterology opportunity is now available in central Pennsylvania. The schedule will be Monday through Sunday from 7am to 4pm or 8am to 5pm with call every evening and weekend. You should be comfortable with EGDs, colonoscopies, EGD with dilitations, peg placement and change, and all standard GI procedures. As the covering physician, board certification is preferred and you'll need a current PA license or be willing to work with us to obtain one.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- General GI inpatient treatment
- 1 week per month with weekend call
- BC or BE required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing