There is a new gastroenterology opportunity now available in Pennsylvania. You should be comfortable with ERCP and EUS. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, some call, and you will see 12-15 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have a current PA license in hand.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Outpatient and inpatient mix
- ERCP and EUS preferred
- 15-20 patients daily
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Weekend call and rounding
- BC or BE required
- Active PA license in hand required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing