MSI is seeking a locums Physician for Gastroenterology, Greenville, NC. This facility that is taking immediate considerations. This opportunity will be active now through---à– ongoing (February & March Needs). Provider will
You must meet all of the requirements, see below.
Please review the below listed qualifications and details about the
• Active/Good standing North Carolina license
• Board certification needed
• Active DEA
- Schedule Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Alternating Nights & Weekends
- Call Schedule 1:5
- LT not required to remain on site while on call
- Avg. Volume daily: Outpatient 15% Inpatient 85%
- Avg. # of patients/day/provider: 20
- No Critical Care ICU Duties
- No Codes
- Not required to serve back-up in ER
- BLS & ACLS
- Opportunity to work with current gastroenterology fellows
Procedures Required: ERCP, EMR, EGD and Colonoscopy
Please feel free to give me a call as soon as possible to discuss your availability and the compensation. Again, we are taking immediate considerations.
In addition, we also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with us. Please take a look below to see what else Medical Search can offer you!
We provide personalized customer service for our physicians, carefully matching potential candidates with openings based on specified criteria. You will be assigned a single point of contact available to assist you 24/7.
Medical Search International offers:
• Malpractice insurance coverage
• Paid travel and housing while on assignment (if necessary)
• Full credentialing team led by a CPCS professional, with 20+ years of hospital experience, to assist you with your paperwork and credentialing
• 24/7 access to our staff and unparalleled customer service
Please contact Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 819 or me directly at email@example.com.
Feel free to contact me on my cell after hours until 9pm. I look forward to your response.
Senior Physician Recruiter/ Account Representative
Medical Search International
1-866-MED-LOOK (633-5665) toll free
973-301-2100 ext 819
(908) 391-0559 cell
(973) 629-1543 fx