A gastroenterology locums position is available in New Mexico. Coverage will be for a hospital and clinic. The schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm, with night and weekend call. ERCP and EUS are required. You'll need an active New Mexico License along with a CSP. You'll cover 2 weeks a month until a permanent candidate is hired.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Inpatient and outpatient
- ERCP Required
- 2 weeks a month
- Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Active CSP preferred
- New Mexico license preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing