We are assisting a facility in Maryland that is in need of a gastroenterologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 5pm Friday to 8am Monday with 24 hour weekend call coverage. You will need to be board certified and have a current license or work with us to get you a license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- General gastroenterology procedures
- 1,2 Weeks - specific dates
- Must be licensed in Maryland
- Must be board certified
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing